Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

October and November Back to Square One

These are the blocks for my Back to Square One October clue. 

The top is now too large to fit on the wall, so I managed to get a pretty good shot of it before the sun went down!  It feels good to be caught up till the December post.  Check out Judy's blog to see other's progress!

Only the simple borders to add, but because I fell while taking laundry downstairs I can't walk on the right foot for a little while.  This happened on Wednesday and has totally messed up my plans for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I still have lots to be thankful for, but not for this injury!

8 comments:

  1. Love the blues you used. I'm going to scroll back and see if I see the rest of the quilt you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks beautiful. That would be a great QOV quilt for a special soldier in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful quilt! it's different from all the others- I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, I love your quilt. The colors are perfect together.

    Hope your foot heals well, and doesn't take too long. Be very careful of those stairs; sprains/breaks take their own time to heal, and a lot of patience to see it through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very different choice of colors and it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous effort. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, fabulous colors! I hope your foot heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete