Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I don't know what this is called

I made this little blanket from the softest material I know of.  It is made from 9 six and one half inch squares and one twenty inch square of minkie.  I attached 8 little loops to hold the Garanimal links.  I used a matching green yarn to do a blanket stitch around the edge.



Each Garanimal link can attach a little toy and the whole thing is then attached to a car seat, diaper bag, or a stroller.  I thought this was a great idea.  I wish I had one of these when my kids were little and it would have saved me a lot of trouble.  It seems I spent a lot of time retrieving toys.  I made it to go with the sweater and socks that are now ready to be mailed off to Nevada.  If you know what this is called, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment