Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

THE NEW SPRINKLER SYSTEM

Getting ready to put the sprinklers in.

There are tubes coming out of the ground in so many places!  I guess this guy knows what he's doing, but we are puzzled!






The front yard after the tubes were inserted.  The machine he used to put the green plastic pipe in, (or tubes or whatever they are called ) shook the ground so hard that things fell off walls in the house!  It scared Daisy!
After working all day raking, seeding, and then raking again, we were able to start the new sprinklers.  The front yard doesn't have any sprinklers yet, but at least we have water on the new seeding.  I hope it sprouts before the freezing weather strikes again!!!
I wonder if this will be grass or weeds next spring.
My back is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment