Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Karen's CHRONOLOGICAL BIBLE STORY quilt


I finished this quilt yesterday for Karen.  She will be totally surprized, I'm sure.  I have had it most of the summer, but have been playing "catch-up" after spending a few weeks in Washington when my brother had surgery to have a kidney removed.  I haven't told her that it is finished, so she isn't expecting it!  I'm so behind in my quilting and have a goal of finishing 3-5 per week this month.  Hmmmmm...  that is really a challenge for me.  We'll see how that goes.

This quilt is made from a chronological Bible story cloth.  It was just a simple panel and is quilted with mostly outline quilting.  I finished it last night by stitching a clear vinyl pocket on the back side to hold the story and scripture references that are numbered to relate to the pictures on the front.  I put a sleeve on the top of the back side so that it can be hung.  I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment