Even though my Millennium has the new bliss drive system which makes it so easy to control, it was not easy to keep my lines smooth. I am used to working from the front of the machine, so I continued to quilt thinking it was just a matter of getting used to being behind the machine. After finishing the first row of the design, I went around to check it out. I could see that this was not the look I was after! The fabrics are not your typical quilting cottons. I would describe them as more like lightweight upholstery/decorator fabrics and because of the added bulk there was some places where the top appeared to be "pushed" one direction or another depending on which direction I was stitching. So began the tedious job of un-stitching everything! What took me about 5 minutes to stitch took me about 3+hours to unstitch. It was even more tedious because the stitches had almost disappeared into this puffy quilt. Perhaps this would have worked if I had changed the height of my hopping foot, but I always work with thinner batts so I didn't want to change it only to have to change it back again. Moving back to the front of the machine was my solution. I have so much more control when I'm on that side. It was a good lesson learned and I know this will be a warm quilt that will be loved for years to come.