Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Judy Laquidara's mystery quilt






#1

I'm hoping that anyone who sees this post will tell me which fabrics they like the best.  The fabrics are for  Judy Laquidara's new mystery quilt.  It is a medalion quilt and there is one clue each month.  I thought I could keep up with that kind of schedule.

One fabric changes with each photo.  My favorite is the first photo, but if several people chose a different one, I might be persuaded to change.


#2


This is my #2 choice.................................



 The first is a orangish red and the second is more of a true red color in a tone on tone.
Back to square one is the name of the mystery quilt and there is a link at the top right of my blog where you can take a look to see if you might be interested.
Please leave me a comment with your opinion!

#3



#4
#5

4 comments:

  1. I really like #2. I don't know what the effect of having 2 dark fabrics would be on the quilt design, but all those blues with a dark red is my choice! I also like #4. It is really like Idaho in Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know Lyn will pick the number 4 because it has the ugly green in it. Personally I like the number 5 or the first one which you said was your choice. I am really poor picking colors though so don't go by anything I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me your color opinions! Right now I am torn between #1 and #4. I value your opinion Judy! Lyn surprized us by not choosing #3!!! Where is my opinionated friend Anita though?

    ReplyDelete