Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

roll, roll, cotton boll

This is one of my favorite quilts!  I made it when Bonnie Hunter offered it as her mystery quilt in 2010.  At that time I did not have a blog to show it off.  Now that I know how to blog, I thought I would occasionally post some older quilts that I have never shown.


I had the wonderful privilege of knowing Bonnie Hunter when she lived in Idaho.  We had a Christmas gift exchange that year and I got this little "needle in a haystack" doll that Bonnie made.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you shared this quilt, Gail. I wasn't even following blogs back when this was her mystery. It is a really beautiful quilt, and so much work!
    What a fun little treasure to have that doll from Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful quilt and I LOVE the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your RRCB quilt is beautiful! I have it pieced except the borders and really need to get it out after seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete